Youth Activities for Grades 8-12
Service Projects for Confirmation Candidates
Please click here for information about the required group service project for Confirmation students.
Retreats and Missions
Steubenville Youth Conference - June 14-16, 2019
When: June 14-16, 2019
Where: Franciscan University, Steubenville, OH. We will attend 8:30 AM Mass at St. Michael on Friday, June 14th and leave for the retreat after. We will return Sunday, June 16th at ~6 PM.
Fundraisers: Culvers - May 1, 2019
Bake Sale after each Mass - May 18-19, 2019. Participation is expected.
Please do not let the cost deter you from attending! If you need any help at all, please let me or Jonny Higgins [email protected] know and we will gladly make sure you are able to come!
In order to attend the conference, please complete the following items:
St Michael’s Registration Form/Permission Slip: Due Wednesday, April 11th
- $75 Deposit: Due Wednesday, April 11th
- Make check payable to St. Michael’s and write Steubenville Conference in the memo line
- If you would like to pay the full $150 at this time, you are welcome to do so.
- Steubenville Online Liability Waiver: Due Wednesday, May 30th
- Please go to: https://liability.steubenville.org/user/app/51c094 in order to fill this out. A parent/guardian or student (if 18 yr old) must sign, but it does not need to be printed out.
- $75 Remaining Balance: Due Wednesday, May 30th
Franciscan’s LEAD program will also be offered this year. If you are unfamiliar with the program, please visit: http://site.steubenvilleconferences.com/lead and watch the short video. The cost of LEAD is fairly high though, and we will not be fundraising for it, unfortunately. However, if you have a burning desire to grow closer to the Lord through this program, PLEASE call/email me for more information and we can brainstorm ways and work together to make this possible for you!
As always, we encourage you to reach out and invite your friends! It is gonna be awesome.