We are currently registering players in grades 4-8 for Girls Volleyball. A link to register, a downloadable physical form, and a link to pay fees are below. You must be a parishioner or student of the school to play on a CYO team.
- To register a student to play a CYO sport, click here.
- Once registered, email the physical form and Code of Conduct forms (linked below) to [email protected].
- The fee of $60 should be paid by following the link below. If the fee is a hardship, please email [email protected] for assistance.
- Registration, forms, and fee MUST all be turned in before the child is eligible to play.
The Catholic Youth Organization (CYO) is part of the youth ministry programs for the Archdiocese of Indianapolis, CYO sports are for all youth in the Catholic Church and students at our Catholic schools. In CYO sports, Christian values such as respect, honesty, fair play, sportsmanship and humility are the model in words and actions.
The responsibility for the success of CYO sports rest with the administrator, coaches, parents and other volunteers at each parish. The program relies on adult volunteers to coach teams, assist at games and practices, work at the concession stand, etc. Adults who volunteer need to complete Safe and Sacred training prior to involvement in CYO activities. The adults play an important role in fostering the Christian growth of the young people participating in CYO sports.
For more information regarding CYO, please contact [email protected]
CYO sports available at St Michael in 2022-2023 (depending on player and coach availability):
- Girls Basketball (grades 5-8)
- Boys Basketball (grade 5-8)
- Girls Volleyball (grade 4-8)
Cross County is available for girls and boys in grades 7-8 through Greenfield Central Junior High. Find out more at https://gcjhsxc.weebly.com/.